


Sorry it's been a while since I've updated the blog. Here's the highlights from Easter:
1. Nathan decided he wanted a new bike this year. The bike he chose was $100. We hadn't intended on spending that kind of money on an Easter gift. We offered to split the cost with Nathan and he decided that was too good of an offer to pass up. The picture above is him on his new bike (sorry, the bike didn't make it into the picture too well).
2. Hannah wanted her hair done up fancy for Easter. We're learning that her hair doesn't dry too well in rollers.
3. Tyler likes his new hat that was in the Easter basket.
We headed out to the farm NE of Devils Lake for Easter. I had to come back early so I could work the next day. Sandy and the kids got a ride back from Grandma and Grandpa Steffan (we were down to one vehicle...see the post before this one).
No comments:
Post a Comment